Hi readers! I’m always talking to friends and family about what I’m reading or listening to, so I’m excited to share these treasures with you, too! I hope these resources will help you grow as a believer, but treat them as tools that enhance your time in the Word. The Bible should be our primary authority as it is the ultimate source of truth!
Always test what is being said against the Word of God. I don’t necessarily affirm all aspects of every resource or everything an author or speaker might say or do outside of what I’ve suggested here.
That being said, all of these resources have been game changers in my walk with Christ. I hope you are blessed by them!
- Voice in the Night, by Surprise Sithole (see my book review here)
- Living a Life of Fire, by Reinhard Bonnke (see my book review here)
- Abandoned to God: The Life Story of the Author of My Utmost for His Highest, by David McCasland
- You Carried Me, by Melissa Ohden (see my book review here)
- The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
- The Lifegiving Home, by Sally Clarkson
- A Meal with Jesus: Discovering Grace, Community, and Mission around the Table, by Tim Chester
- Celebration of Discipline: The Path to Spiritual Growth, by Richard Foster
- Without Rival by Lisa Bevere
- Under Cover: Why Your Response to Leadership Determines Your Future, by John Bevere
- The Jesus Fast: The Call to Awaken the Nations, by Lou Engle
Health & Wellbeing:
*Affiliate links are used where appropriate.
Thanks for supporting KarinaSpeaks! <3