I’m a freelance writer and editor covering Christianity, politics, leadership, lifestyle, books, and more. I enjoy teasing out the intersection between faith and other aspects of life. My preferred types of writing are human interest stories, devotionals, and first-person narratives about the mundane things in life, like motherhood and marriage.
I have a degree in English literature with a creative writing concentration from Middlebury College. I’m also currently working on a masters degree in ministry leadership from Pillar College. I am a former staff reporter with the Jersey Journal and a blogger on Glamour.com. My work has also been featured on Latina.com and RelevantMagazine.com, among other publications.
I’m always reading several books at a time. I also enjoy listening to podcasts while I tinker in my kitchen. I live in Central New Jersey with my husband, Nelson, and our daughter, Victorie.
Interested in commissioning me to write something for your publication? Or do you need a copy editor to proofread your work? Contact me for more info and rates via my connect form.
MOST RECENTLY PUBLISHED CLIPS:
- 14 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Engaging in Tough Conversations
- The Way Christians Endure This Pandemic Will Reveal What Truly Matters to Them
SELECTED CLIPS FROM MY EARLY CAREER:
- Homeless man who lives under bridge in Jersey City wants his dog back
- Jersey City church’s iron fence gets paint job from kindly volunteer
- Jersey City father celebrates miracle of life, twice
- Health Controversy: Are Soy Products Bad For You?
- I Tried It: Warrior Fitness Boot Camp
- Dara Torres On Her Diet, How She Plans on Staying in Shape, and Life After Swimming
- The One Person I Can’t Say No To When It Comes to Shaping Up
- Extreme Weight Loss Story: Check Out What This Mother-Daughter Duo Did!
- I Quit! My Plan to Stop Emotional Eating For Good
- Alicia Silverstone’s Tips for “Being Kind” to Your Body