Hi Everyone! I haven’t posted in a few days, but I’m sticking to the reading plan. How about you? I just finished 1 Samuel 7 today. I think I’m a little behind, but there’s so much gold to mine in these stories. I can’t help going back and re-reading! I’m working on a post about Ruth that will be up soon.
In the meantime, here are a 5 questions to help us get to know each other a bit! You can leave your responses in the comments. 🙂
- Current favorite song
- Current message that’s ministering to you
- Book you are currently reading or last read
- Last place you traveled to?
- Most used emoji?
Here are my answers:
- Current favorite song: Sound of Heaven, Prayer Storm Music. What does heaven sound like? It just sets my imagination on fire.
- Current message that’s ministering to me: “Sweet Thing in a Dead Thing”. (I’m on a real Prayer Storm kick. This ministry is powerful!) “The measure to which you fear God is the measure to which the devil fears you.” And “Holiness is warfare”. So many gems in this message by James Aladiran. I’ve listened to it twice so far and will probably give it a couple more listens!
- Book I’m currently reading or last read: Currently reading Under Cover: The Key to Living in God’s Provision and Protection by John Bevere. Love what he has to say about spiritual authority. Did you know that submission and obedience are two different things? Submission deals with your attitude and obedience is about your actions. God requires both. Yikes! I’ve only read 4 chapters so far, but plan to post a review once I’m done.
- Last place you traveled to? Tampa, Florida to visit family in Dec. 2017.
- Most used emoji? 🤓, followed closely by 😒 and 😂